Sunday 1 August 2010

One Last Chance.....

.... to get your hands on our retiring products that will no longer be available after this month. And as always, some items will run out before that date too... in fact we have already lost Close to Cocoa A4 cardstock and Sweet Slumber paper. So if you have your eye on something... grab it whilst you can. Some items have been discounted on the "Last Chance List", and others have not, so have a look through and work out which items you will need.

Please note that I will be selling off all my retiring sets.. so if you have your eye on one that you know that I have you can put dibs on it. My discontinued (used) items will be available to purchase from September 1st.

It's also worth noting that some catalogue items are going to increase in price on September 1st... notably A4 cardstock prices will be increasing, so now is a good time to get your cardstock needs.

Ordering is easy. To order you can contact me by email anytime at lindastamps@bigpond.com or call my mobile which is 0412 375 552. I can have your order shipped to your door anywhere in Australia for a small postage charge.

Here is the list, and enjoy!

http://204.228.150.61/docs/lastchance/en-AU/LastChanceList.pdf

No comments: