Sunday 19 September 2010

Ribbon Swaps Again

Just adding to the previous post about the ribbons (either scroll down, or click here for more info) - I promised that I would attempt to get some photos up for you. Well thanks to my friend (and fellow demonstrator) Nerida who kindly took the photos, here they are!




These ones you see first are the satin ribbons.. all 13 colours of them! My personal favourites are the Marina Mist and Rich Razzleberry, but I am sure you will have your own favourites. :-)


And now for the Poly-stitched ribbons:



The ribbon is so soft! My favourite in this group is the Concorde Crush ribbon... its right in between blue and purple (or Night of Navy and Elegant Eggplant to be mroe precise) and I love it!!!

Let me know if you want to share in the ribbon swap.. its a great way to get all the colours you want for a much smaller price! Just email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com to join in.

xx

No comments: