Thursday 30 September 2010

Some Good News



Just a quick card for you today... there is just so much going on right now! This is one of the Christmas cards that we made at a Stamp-A-Stack earlier in the month. Hope you like it... it's difficult to see that the medallion is actually embossed in clear embossing powder. I love that shiny background look on my cards!

I dont usually post a lot of personal stuff here on my blog... (I figure that's what we use Facebook for).... But I did want to share with you my news of the day. We found a house to live in! After searching for weeks in vain, and getting rejected for various houses that we had a applied for, we finally came up trumps today! So I am on the move again.. and will be moving over the next couple of weeks. Hence my class schedule in October is very lean.. my apologies for this, but I hope to be back into things again towards the end of the month. (I also have my reward trip to Hamilton Island coming up with SU this month, so that's another reason). Not that I'm complaining about that one! And I am certainly going to need a break by then don't you think???



In the meantime I wanted to share this month's promotion on our Demonstrator Kit... if you've ever thought about joining, now an awesome time. Not only has the kit been reconfigured and is now available at a cheaper price, but until the 15th October you also receive an additional InColor bundle valued at $85 ! How cool is that? If you would like to receive an information pack, please just contact me. My email address is lindastamps@bigpond.com, or you can call me on my mobile which is 0412 375 552. Seriously, why not? I so love this business and hobby... I just want to share it with as many people as I can.

Enjoy xx

No comments: