Tuesday 30 November 2010

"December Frenzy" is coming...


Hello everyone. Wow... it feels like Christmas is coming at an alarming rate!!! On the plus side though, once the next couple of busy weeks are over (Concerts, Presentation nights, appointments, Launches, club nights, etc etc) then things will quieten down and I get to have a lovely rest. Mind you, school holidays will then start, so not sure that's really resting, but at least we wont have to do the school-rushing-for-the-bus-thing every morning, and I am looking forward to that.

Christmas this year is likely to be a quiet affair, but I am having some time away with the kids in January. We are staying with another family with 3 kids, so it will be anything but quiet! But once the kids are asleep, then the Scrabble and the DVDs will come out and its OUR TIME. And yes, I hope to get some stamping in too... I love it when you can create with other people that love it too... and not just because you are working on something for business purposes. Dont get me wrong, I love creating for work too, but sometimes its nice to create with no agenda.

I thought I would show you over the coming days the projects we will be making at my launches this month. We have a new Summer Mini Catalogue coming out tomorrow (December 1st) and I am running launches to show off some of the lovely new products. The box at the top of this post is one of the projects we are making at the launches. I used the new Specialty Designer Series paper from the mini, and sponged Rich Razzleberry ink over it. (Well actually I didnt sponge the one in the photo, Cheryl did when she was visiting me yesterday! Thanks Cheryl!) The box shape is cut on the Big Shot with the new clear Scallop Square die. Doesn't it look cool?!

Lastly I wanted to get you to stay tuned. Tomorrow will also see the beginning of the December Frenzy promotion... SU have discounted various selected products by up to 50% (for example, Teeny Tiny Sentiments (W) is marked down from $62.95 to $31.48! Pendant Park Set (C) is marked down from $27.95 to $13.98! Selected Markers are only $3.45!). So check out the Stampin'Up website tomorrow (1st December) for your first look at the promotion. I will also post the flyer here once I am able to do so.

In the meantime enjoy the little launch box - this was super fast and easy to make. Soooooo cute! xx

No comments: