Sunday 30 January 2011

February Class Schedule



Well I think EVERYONE now knows that SAB (Sale-A-Bration) has begun. This means that if you place a $100 order of SU products you will then be able to choose a free SAB set from our SAB catalogue. Workshop hostesses can also qualify for additional SAB sets (on top of their regular freebies) and for anyone thinking of joining SU as a demonstrator.. there are extra benefits there as well. Ask me for more info if you have any questions at all.

Wow... I have now been a Stampin'Up Demonstrator for 4 and a half years. And still, after all this time, I love it! The best part for me is sharing what I love with other people... whether that be at a workshop, at a craft fair, or at the many classes and events that I run from home (and sometimes other places when they are too big for home!) I am blessed a thousand times over to have the most wonderful customers, and the friendships that I have formed through this business amaze and astound me. My life is so much richer for it. I was chatting with a friend a week or two ago (yes, another customer who has become a dear friend) and thinking about where my life is right now.. and was astounded to realize that I am probably happier than I have been in years. That sure, my life isn't perfect, and looking after 2 kids full time is full on, but I have so much freedom. Creativity is very important to me, and being able to express that at my own pace is a fantastic thing. I have been able to assess what's important to me, rather than just going through the motions. What's important? Faith, family, friends, creativity, spontaneity. Life is about choices.. even if we dont always choose our circumstances, we certainly choose how we respond to it. Sometimes its not possible to prioritize everything, but I think we do the best that we can.

So this week, my youngest child begins Kindy and so a new chapter begins. Maybe that's why i am feeling so philosophical :-)

If you would like to attend any of my upcoming classes, my current class schedule is on the right hand side of my blog (if you cant see it, you may need to click on the blog title at the top of the page). The card featured at the top of this post is one of the projects you will make in the Black Magic class. I love this technique! I will be running this class twice this month - once as a day class and once as a night class - Tuesday 8th February @ 7.30pm and Thursday 17th February @ 11am. I run classes from my home on the Central Coast and am happy to supply my address when you book in. Everything is provided so you dont need to bring anything with you, and the cost is $15.

I hope you can make it.. check out the other classes over the right.

3 comments:

Claire said...

OMG that's just gorgeous Linda. Must get that set out again!

Jacqui said...

Wow Linda that card is sensational. Love it! and....arn't you in a fabulous place in your life. I'm so proud of you. You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jacqui.. I wasnt sure if this was the right place to put these thoughts... its kinda personal, but then again, its me, so I just decided to leave it in. Yes, life is good. And thanks for reading...