Tuesday 22 March 2011

A second SAS card for this Thursday's class



In the last post last week I showed you the first of the two cards for this month's Stamp-A-Stack... now I am showing you the second one. I actually did a couple of different versions of this card (same cardstock pieces, but different stamp sets and a whole different look) at last weeks evening class. This Thursday is the day class - I am trying to do two classes the same so that all my customers find it easier to attend. Those who work or who have small children at home tend to prefer the night classes, and the remainder prefer the day schedule, but I have been getting a great response for both, so I plan to continue this.

At the present moment I have only a couple of spaces left for this Thursday's class. If you would like to attend please contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com and I will book you in. The cost is $15, and you will be making 6 cards (3 each of 2 designs). We get started at 11am, and finish around 1pm.. please feel free to stay for a light lunch afterwards if you wish. All materials are supplied.

I have also had some enquiries about Stamp Clubs. All my clubs are now full for the current period, however if you are interested in more clubs please let me know. I am considering starting more clubs in July.

Enjoy this simple little card, and I'll be back with more soon...

Oh! And dont forget that both SALE-A-BRATION and the current Mini Catalogue come to an end on March 31!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Linda, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! Your work is beautiful...& WOW you live on the Central Coast, we lived at Avoca Beach for a while and LOVED it!!
All the best and thanks again Rebecca

Lisa said...

The Designer Series Paper you have used Linda is awesome isn't it. I can't stop using it!!!