Monday 11 April 2011

Evening Catalogue Launch... some spots still available!




Want to see what's new? Come along to my Mini Catalogue launch this Tuesday (12th April) at 7.30pm and you will get to play with lots of wonderful new stuff! Everyone will go home with several gorgeous projects that you have created yourself. The card you see here is just one of the creations... so come and play! Classes are held at my place at Narara, NSW and the cost is $15. All materials and light refreshments are provided. Email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com to reserve your spot, and I will give you the address when you book.

The card on this post is made with the new Create-a-Cupcake stamp set and matching punch. And that's felt below the cupcake, which I cut with my Big Shot Machine. Love that! Here's a close-up:

No comments: