Wednesday 6 April 2011

Still a couple of Launch spots available...




I have two more Launch dates coming up in the next week, and at this point I can still fit in some more. The first is happening this Friday (8th April)at 11am for you ladies who like to attend daytime events. The second is next Tuesday night (12th April) at 7.30pm. Please note that at time of writing this I only have 3 spots available in my Friday launch group.

So what's a launch? Basically its your chance to get your hands on the new products from our Mini Catalogue and play with them. You will get to make several projects and there are also specials and prizes only available at launches. The cost is $15 and all materials and light refreshments are provided. I hold these at my home on the Central Coast, NSW, so come along and enjoy a great time bringing out your creative side.

To book in email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com I look forward to seeing you!

Linda xx

PS... The card here uses the brand new "Strength and Hope" stamp set. Stampin'Up are donating $2 from the sale of every Strength and Hope set for Breast Cancer Research. If you wish to purchase one of these great sets, I can have it delivered to you anywhere in Australia for a small postage fee. Order yours today. To see Shelli Gardner, Stampin'Up's CEO, talking about this campaign, click here.

No comments: