Monday 20 June 2011

Something to show you.....



Hello everyone!

As you know, playing with anything NEW is one of the joys of papercrafting!!! This is a cute card I made this morning with our very special July release of Buttons and Ribbons. What's the big deal? Well, anyone that makes a purchase of $100 or more in July will automatically receive a roll of this ribbon and a pack of the matching buttons! Cute huh? And the card was really easy to make.

So for all my customers, this will make July a great time to buy... but even better to host a workshop! It means that all your guests will be able to qualify for this little gift. To book yours, just contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com... I have a few spots left in July, so dont miss out!

I've also added our first Christmas Stamp-A-Stack of the year to the schedule... so check it out!!!! (Starting next week!!!)

Hope you enjoy the card (it's a happy one!)

Linda xx

No comments: