Sunday 28 August 2011

Big Shot Class this Wednesday




Hello everyone! WOW... August is almost over, and so is our current catalogue. That means you have only a few days left to order many of our wonderful products. To see the list of what is being discontinued click here. From Thursday 1st September we have a whole new catalogue to play with... so we are really down to the wire now with the current catalogue. The list is growing of those products already sold out.....Dont miss out!

So... this week I am running my "Getting Creative with the Big Shot" class. We are going to be making a number of projects, and we will be using lots of different types of dies and embossing folders. We will also use the "Mover and Shapers" dies which you wont have seen me use before. The class runs at 11am on Wednesday 31st August, and the cost is $20 if you have not purchased your Big Shot through me... but if you have purchased it with me, your class is free. All materials and a Light lunch is supplied.

I've included some pics here of some of the types of projects we will be making - a minimum of 5 projects, but we might get to make 6 if time permits. So you will go home with quite a stash of creative projects, and a lot of information.

This is also that weird time of year when we are in "changeover"...you will see me using some retiring products, and also doing sneak-peeks of new products. So you might see I have used some of our new Incolor range in these photos... lots to look forward to.

Contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com to reserve your spot. Hope to see you on Wednesday. xx


No comments: