Friday 5 August 2011

Polished Stone Class next week



I did confirm this in last month's customer newseltter... but if you have just been watching the blog you may not know that this month's technique is "Polished Stone". I am running two polished stone classes this month - one next Tuesday (9th August)at 7.30pm, and the other on the Wednesday 24th August at 11am. Classes are held on the Central Coast... I can give you the address details when you book in. At this point I still have seats available for both. You will make 3 projects for a cost of $15.

Polished stone is a technique that can give you a lovely subtle background - like the one shown on the card featured here. Or you can use it to create a more striking background too. But I am sure you will love the projects that we are making - the card on this page is just one of the 3 projects.

This card also features quite a number of retiring products. The Bugs & Kisses stamp set, "Sanded" background stamp and the Level 3 hostess set "Occasional Quotes". All going this month!

So if you would like to join us as either of this month's technique classes (or any other class for that matter) please contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com I hope to be able to show you yet another awesome technique!




No comments: