Monday 8 August 2011

Tomorrow night's class - Polished Stone Technique



I have to say this is the hardest technique to photograph well!!! I do apologize for the quality of this image. It's really hard to get the true effect of the technique in a photo... I tried different kinds of light, and different angles, but struggled to get it right. I promise it looks better in real life!!!

But here is another of the cards we will be making tomorrow night, (Tuesday 9/8 at 7.30pm). We will be making 3 projects, and its a simple but striking effect. In this case it looked to me like a cloudy sky at sunset! Or am I just being hopeful?? Never mind. Its quick and easy to achieve this look. I do have spots left in the class at this point, so please contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com if you would like to book in. Classes are held on the Central Coast, and the cost is $15. All materials and light refreshments are provided.

The Stampin'Up "retired list" for 2011 has now been released... if you would like to see it, click here. There are quite a few items already sold out... so dont wait too long to order! And dont forget my retirement party this coming weekend! I will be hosting an afternoon tea this Sunday (14th August) and you can come and enjoy, and make a card with me. I am also allowing my customers to go through my retiring collection. Once again email me if you wish to attend at lindastamps@bigpond.com... I will hold 2 "sittings", one at 1.30pm, and the other at 3.30pm. There is no cost to attend. Hope you can make it!!!

No comments: