Tuesday 2 August 2011

Tonight's class


I have this morning had two cancellations for tonight's Christmas Stamp-A-Stack... so if you find yourself with a free night, then please email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com to come along tonight. Yes, I do realize its late notice! But that's life.. and your opportunity to take advantage of it if you are free.

A Stamp-A-Stack is a card class where you get to make 6 cards (3 each of two different designs) for the low price of $15... all materials are supplied, and light refreshments are also provided. You will go home with 6 of your Christmas cards made, as well as having a social and creative night out. The class starts at 7.30pm, and usually ends at around 9.30ish.

So email me if you would like to come. If you haven't been to a class before they are held on the Central Coast of NSW, and I can give you the address when you book.

And of course, if you cant make it tonight... there are lots of other classes coming up!

I hope you enjoy the card here... this is the second of two cards we are making - I showed the other last week.. Click here to see it. The card today features the very cute "Dasher" Stamped in Frost White Shimmer paint on Rich Razzleberry Cardstock. I just love Chocolates and Purples together! I was going to use the Medallion stamp on the background (which you can still do if you prefer) but chose "Sanded" as that is sadly on our retiring list this month! Also retiring are the Jumbo Eyelets so I used them too. Might as well whilst I can right? Check out our retiring list by clicking here if you want to see what is going to be discontinued at the end of this month. These items will not be available after August 31st, or even sooner should they sell out beforehand!

Enjoy!xx

1 comment:

Ness said...

Gorgeous Linda...love this card! Gonna miss my Sanded BG!