Friday 2 September 2011

Day Catalogue launch next Wednesday 7th September




Hello everyone,

Many of you would have received my newsletter with the details of next Wednesday's launch... I have no spots left at all for the evening launch, but still a few left for the day event. So if you would like to join us, we will be making 3 projects, and you will get the chance to get your hands on lots of new stuff! Plus there are Launch-only specials, and of course a light lunch is provided. The cost is $20 and includes all materials and your 2011-12 Idea Book and Catalogue too. It will be held at Narara on the Central Coast, and I can give you the address details when you book in. We will be starting the launch at 11am on the 7th September.

To reserve your spot please contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com. If you attempt to reply to this email in your inbox, it wont get through to me.. you must use the email address lindastamps@bigpond.com

And because it is Father's Day this coming Sunday I thought you might like to see the Father's Day card I made this week. Isn't it cool? This is brand new set we have available in our new catalogue called "Best Dad Ever" - I'm a bit sad that it has only just come out because I think it would have been very popular for Father's Day.. but there is always next year!





Enjoy! xx

No comments: