Thursday 1 September 2011

Here it is...


Happy Spring Everyone!

and of course... HAPPY NEW CATALOGUE

Click here to see an online version, or contact me to get your own!

And thats not all I have for you this month! Lots to tell you in the coming days. To start with, for one week from today (that is the 1st to 7th September 2011) I am offering free shipping on all orders placed with me. Thats a 5% discount... and the reason is to say thank you for your business... as on the 7th September I will have been with the company 5 years! Woo Hoo... (dont worry I am going to be around for a long time :-) I have loved being part of Stampin Up... and I am here to stay. I am blessed to make an income doing something that I love... and I love sharing this with as many people as I can.

Also starting today we have a fabulous recruiting promotion... In September 2011 you can choose to join SU with our fabulous Mini Kit. There is $310 worth of value in it... and you pay only $169!!! If you have EVER thought about joining SU... (and especially if you already have lots of stuff!) then this is an awesome time! What business do you know of that costs only $169 to start?? Please contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com for more information!

Enjoy the new catalogue! xxx

No comments: