Monday 31 October 2011

Christmas Card Stamp a Stack this Wednesday



I still have a couple of spots left for this Wednesday's Christmas Stamp-A-Stack at 11am. If you would like to come along just email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com. Here are the details:

Date: Wednesday 2nd November 2011

Time: 11am

Cost: $15 - you'll make 6 cards (3 each of two different designs), light lunch and all materials supplied.

At this time of year we are busy making oodles of Christmas cards.... I do all the hard work for you... designing and cutting... all you have to do is turn up, stamp and put them together... and enjoy the process :-)

You can see one of the two cards we are making up above... the colours we use may differ slightly. And I used a Mojo Monday sketch to create my card... I love sketches when you are feeling short of inspiration!

Hope to see you on Wednesday!

No comments: