Wednesday 2 November 2011

My little November Special




November is such a busy month.. everybody is starting to think about shopping for Christmas gifts, so why not do some of your gift shopping with me? Not only do we have lots of wonderful gifts for crafty people, I also do gift vouchers for any amount so that your giftee can choose their own gifts. This is especially great for the guys... if they just dont know what to buy, put them in touch with me and we can organize a gift voucher so that you can get what you REALLY want for Christmas!!

I also have a couple of extra classes this month... with Christmas around the corner I have a couple more Christmas Stamp A Stacks.

As my little November special, if you attend any class this month and spend $50 or more at the class, you will get your class at 50% off.

Stay tuned for details of my next project class, and the Christmas gift class which will also be announced shortly.

Enjoy this beautiful Spring weather... I treated myself to a coffee and a browse through the windows in East Gosford this morning. I love these kind of days!

No comments: