Friday 2 December 2011

December Specials for you!



Here we go with two great new promotions coming your way:

1. Our new Summer Mini Catalogue is here! Click HERE to view it online. And dont forget that I am running two Mini Catalogue launches this month - a day event and an evening event. I do at this point have spots left in both. Over the coming days I will be showing you some great projects using some of our new Mini Products! I love getting to play with new stuff!

2. December Frenzy is now svailable for you too. Some items on the list are marked down by up to 50%... woo hoo! And just in time for your Christmas shopping. :-) Click HERE to see which items are on special. To order any of our great specials this month all you need to do is to email your order me at lindastamps@bigpond.com It's that easy! I accept credit card or direct deposit, and I can have your order sent to you anywhere in Australia for a small postage charge.

I have lots to show you in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!

No comments: