Monday 2 January 2012

Art Journal Project Class - still spots left!



As promised I wanted to show you a photo of this very beautiful Art Journal that we will be making in this month's Project class. Isn't it divine? This lovely little album features our gorgeous new SAB Designer-series paper, and the beautiful "Fresh Vintage" stamp set. There are a lot of techniques used in the production of this Journal... including embossing, markers direct-to-rubber, Big Shot techniques, and using Adhesive sheets. I would like to be able to tell you that I designed it myself, but instead this time I was inspired to run this class based on the Art Journal shown in our brand new SAB brochure. If you would like a copy of the brochure sent to you please contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com

The class also includes the cost of your 5" x 5" Art Journal (rrp $13.50) and all other materials. It makes a beautiful gift, or of course, something special just for yourself. The cost of this class is $30, and I am offering it as both a day or a night class.

The two dates on offer are:
Tuesday 24th January at 7.30pm or
Wednesday 25th January at 11am

If you would like to come along and make this lovely project with me please email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com My classes are held on the Central Coast NSW.

Please note that these lovely SAB items are only available during the Sale-A-Bration dates, ie between the 24th January and the 31st March. You can choose any one of these great products with every $100 order between these dates. For more information or a brochure, please call me at 0412 375 552

2 comments:

georgi said...

Figi sounds like a very exciting trip. Happy stamping!

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks Georgi! It was an awesome trip indeed. xx