Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year 2012!



Happy new year to all you people out there wherever you may be. I have loved bringing you another year of blog posts and ideas... I hope you've enjoyed reading as much as I have enjoyed showing you lots of fun stuff. I hope that 2012 is an AWESOME year for you all... and that you find time and space just for you... time to get creative isnt just fun nor it is just to produce some new project. I believe that being creative is a necessary part of who we are, and we were designed to exercise that part of our brains. That's why it fills your soul when you make something beautiful... no matter what the medium - it could be paper, metal, fabric or glass. Just find your creative side out there somewhere... its just waiting to be discovered. :-)

Today's card is a simple one. There is "Irridescent Ice" embossing powder on the raised parts of the flowers, but its a bit hard to see in the photo. One of my new year's goals is to work on my photography skills. :-)

Have a lovely day, and I hope that the year ahead is something really special for you.

Linda xx

No comments: