Monday 9 April 2012

Creative Afternoons with Friends




Today I had a friend (and team member) drop by and we sat down and chatted and made some stuff together. Well I made stuff and she was my cheer squad. I ended up making a couple of easy cards that just kind of came together. And the card below is one of them.

I used the Island Indigo cardstock as my base, and stamped it with the "Splodge" from the "Extreme Elements" stamp set. I spritzed it and then punched the flowers in Pear Pizzaz, Pool Party and "Timeless Portrait" DSP. That's an Antique Brad in the middle of the flower. I have used the Tuplip embossing folder around the edge of the card. The sentiment is from the new set "Loving Thoughts".. loving that set! The ruffled ribbon is in "Lucky Limeade". Such a simple card, but I really loved it, and it felt good to make.

Hope you enjoy it too... back with more soon.

Linda xx


No comments: