Friday 18 May 2012

Challenging :-)



Each month our team has been taking part in a little challenge... sometimes it's a sketch, sometimes it colour or other inspiration.

This month's team challenge has been a colour challenge... I am so excited to see some of the girls putting up their takes on the colours I have chosen. I was inspired by the colours above in a bowl of curly pasta :-)  (Found this online, and have no idea where the image came from though).  This is a competition I run for my little team of demonstrators each month... and I love seeing what the girls come up with!

So here is my simple little take on the colours... maybe you'll feel inspired too! :-)



If you want to be part of an awesome team of girls who love to create... and make money doing just that.... then please contact me! It's only $169 to join Stampin'Up... and you get an ongoing discount every month you are a demonstrator. Email me to learn more about this awesome opportunity.

And have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: