Monday 28 May 2012

Gettiing Ready...


This is a really exciting week for me! I am off to our Stampin'Up Convention later in the week and I seriously cant wait.  Well I guess I have to... but it's only a couple of days away now, so I think I will survive. Clothes shopping is done. Boot shopping is done. Food supplies (ie wine and cheese) still to do, but that's easy. There are so many things I get excited about with Convention.. the swaps, seeing the US and Australian staff, meeting new people, seeing new products and learning lots of new techniques and ideas. But the best bit is catching up with my wonderful demonstrator friends... this is my 6th Convention so it's great to see many of the girls that I have formed close friendships with over the years.

But you know what?  This is also an exciting time for Customers.  There are always lots of new things to share after Convention about what is happening with SU and new products. Some of them I wont be allowed to tell you until the new catalogue release, but you'll be getting to see some of the great ideas at my classes and workshops over the coming months. And we already know that there is an awesome promo for June... when you spend $125 in June you qualify for the very cute stamp set called "Reason to Smile"... I've made a card with it here so that you can see just one idea for what you can do with it. It's a two-step set, and those are always popular. You can also purchase it, but the free option sounds pretty good to me :-)

I'll be back with more details at the beginning of the promotion (beginning of June).  Don't forget that the Paper Party promo is almost over so get your order to me by Thursday 31st May to take advantage of that. For a reminder of what you get in the Paper Party promo click HERE.  To place an order or even just get some information please email me by clicking HERE.

I'll try to put a a few photos of what we are up to at Convention, so check back here for updates.  I have classes starting back next week, so check the blog for all the classes in June.

Phew! So much happening! Looking forward to sharing it with you!
Linda xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linda - your card is so beautiful! Love it.

Gill x