Tuesday 3 July 2012

Collage Frame Class - check this out!



I love this month's project class. Every month I do a new project and this month's is just gorgeous... yes I know, I say that every month... but don't you just love this??

I'm calling it my Collage Frame Project class.  For this one I focused on the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper as it will be discontinued at the end of this month (July) and I will really miss it!  How good do these colours look together??  If you would like to make one of these frames for yourself, then come along and learn how.  Of course, it helps that I have all the tools, and you are very welcome to use them!

I am running this class twice next week. The dates are:

Tuesday 10th July @ 7.30pm
and
Wednesday 11th July @ 11am.

All materials (including the frame itself) are provided and refreshments too. If you are coming to the day class I usually supply a light lunch at the conclusion of the class, which you are welcome to stay for. The cost is $30 to attend. If you would like to come just email me by clicking HERE and let me know.  Bear in mind that numbers are limited and so dont wait too long and I am expecting this class to be very popular. At the time of writing this I have 3 spots left in the day class and 5 in the evening class.

If you haven't attended a class with me before I can give you the address details when you book in.  My papercraft and cardmaking classes are held on the Central Coast... so if you are anywhere close come along and enjoy the creative process with me!

No comments: