Friday 10 August 2012

Getting ready to say goodbye on September 1st

I've started getting all my retiring products ready for them to sell after September 1st. Lots of people have already put up their names on the ones that they want but they arent officially retiring til the 1st so that means that I cant accept money for them yet, or let you have them just yet.  As you can see, there is still lots left, and I haven't even gone through my ribbon collection or some of my other accessories yet! So that still needs to be added. If you would like to view my collection any time before the end of this month please contact me.

I am updating the sold-out products list for you again... so far these are the ones I know about:

Stampin' Scrub Replacement Pads
Peach Parfait ink refill
Dotto refill
Concord Crush ink refill
More Mustard Marker
3/16" Gold Brads
Pear Pizzazz ink refill
Poppy Parade ink refill
Stack & Store Containers
Circle cutter replacement blades
Christmas Greetings stamp
Confetti White CS A4
Blushing Bride ink refill
Blushing Bride CS
5-petal flower punch
Color Caddy Extender Kit
Stampin' Around Wheel Storage - Standard size

All of the above items are now sold out and no longer available to purchase.  If you would like to view the lists again you can do so here:
Stamps:
http://204.228.150.61/docs/lastchance/en-AU/Stamp_Availability-AU.pdf

Accessories:
http://204.228.150.61/docs/lastchance/en-AU/Accessories_Availability-AU.pdf

If there is anything at all that you wish to order, please email me by clicking HERE

Only a few weeks now until our Brand New Catalogues are to be released.  Would you like one? Just let me know... you will get a free one with either a workshop booking, a $100 order, or if you are member of an existing stamp club. Or come to my launch!  We'll be holding a launch evening on the 8th September. More details next post... stay turned :-)

No comments: