Tuesday 28 August 2012

My Father's Day projects and Masculine Gifts - spots still left



I wanted to show you the Father's Day class projects that those coming to tonight and tomorrows Father's Day class will be making. At this point I do still have seats left in both classes and would love you to come.  These would make awesome gifts for any man in your life... fathers, friends, and those men around you. Even if you dont need something specifically for Father's Day... these would make great Masculine gifts at any time.

I am really happy with the projects. There is a cute little gift card/ticket/cash holder in the shape of a wallet.. it looks like a real one until you pick it up and realize that its too light to be leather.  There is a great little double sided box full of lollies.  And of course a Father's Day card made with the "Best Dad ever" stamp set. I really like how the card turned out :-)










To get a better look at the wallet click HERE.



To make these three projects costs $20, and I have a class tonight (28th August) at 7.30pm, as well as tomorrow (29th August) at 11am. Light refreshments and all materials are supplied. Classes are held on the Central Coast NSW.  I can give you the address details when you book in.

To book your spot email me by clicking HERE.


1 comment:

Nerida said...

These look great Linda, have a great time, know you will.