Saturday 18 August 2012

Saying goodbye to another favourite



This is a cute double sided box made with one of my favourite dies.. the Box No.2 die. I've always been a bit amused that we have a die called the "Box No.2" die.... after all, that would indicate that somewhere there must be the mysterious Box No.1..... but I have never seen such a thing. Does anybody know if it ever did exist???

Anyway today I am showing you a cute idea for using the Box#2 die. You simply cut out 2 of the box shapes, fold on all crease lines except for the lids. Cut off the two small tabs at the top of the dies, and then make up the boxes but leaving the lids unfolded and not closed. Then put the two boxes back to back and adhere them together. Decorate with DSP and ribbons as desired. I used Blushing Bride cardstock and matching Paper stacks as these are being discontinued at the end of this month as well. I get quite a sense of achievement when I am able to use up the last of my retiring stock. :-)

If these items are something that you are keen to get before they are gone you do need to be quick. You can order them by emailing me (just click HERE) and I can send them anywhere in Australia for a low postage charge. If you would like to see what else you can make with your Box No.2 die, I've posted pics of it before... HERE, and HERE for example. Enjoy!!

No comments: