Thursday 27 September 2012

The October Class Schedule is up!



And I also wanted to show you this little card that I made with all my Stamp Club groups in September. I started out by wanting to show the new In-color range, plus introduce the new style inkpads that Stampin'Up has now released. So I made this card to perform both of those functions... plus show off the new Floral Frames Framelits and the matching Daydream Medallions stamp set. The new Elegant Butterfly punch was a little added extra... I love adding little butterflies to all kinds of stuff! They make me happy :-)

I love how all the new colours look together! And I LOVE these frames... I think you will see these show up a lot over the coming months!

I have put up my October class schedule over on the right hand side of this blog.  To book in, simply email me by clicking HERE. I hope to see you at a class soon!

I also took a photo of the card close up so you can see the intricate stamp designs... love it:

1 comment:

Linda Wooding said...

Wow!