Friday 19 October 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Tags



I dont mean to scare you but next week it will be only 2 months to Christmas... and so next week I have my monthly project class and we are going to be making Christmas Tags. 12 of them in fact. So if you are coming to class next week, come along ready to get stuck into some fast work and make your Christmas tags to dress up your pressies this Christmas. Some of the tags are so ornate that that they could double as Christmas Decorations... like the one at the top in the photo above. 

I've just shown two of the tags here to give you an idea of the kind of thing we will be making. There will in fact be 6 different designs and you'll be making 2 of each one.

The class will run on Tuesday evening the 23rd October at 7.30pm, and also at 11am on the 24th.  The cost to attend is $25, and this includes all your materials and light refreshments.  So I do hope you can join me... and if you would like to reserve your spot just email me by clicking HERE.  At the moment I do have a few spots left in each class.

Enjoy!

t

No comments: