Sunday 11 November 2012

A Great Day Out - Stampin'Up's Heartfelt Event recapped



It's Sunday morning here and I am starting today slowly after a very big exhausting but exciting day at Darling Harbour yesterday.  I love Stampin'Up events and make sure I never miss one, and yesterday's Heartfelt Stamping Event was no exception.  How much fun was it?  The only down side to these events is that it is simply not possible to catch up with everyone... and please accept my apologies if I missed you yesterday!  But I did get to see lots of people, and was so excited to see so many of my own customers and team members there yesterday.   The Sydney Convention Centre is a great venue.

In previous years we have been holding what has been known as Regional Training for demonstrators, but this year they changed the format to make it more suitable for guests to attend. And I think they succeeded very well.. the focus was definitely on products and techniques, rather than business-type activities. Everyone I spoke to seemed to enjoy themselves, and there was certainly lots to see and do. Having said that, you could take the day at your own pace, and choose which activities to involve yourself in at different times. For me, I really loved the day... and I hope to have even more people along as my guests next year. The $120 registration fee in my opinion is a bargain for what we got back in return.  I enjoyed my lunch that was provided, love my new stamp set ("Clockworks") and I even won a prize in the prize draw.  I didn't get time to do my make and take projects (as I was demonstrating in the afternoon) but I plan to do those at home.  The projects were amazing (I think my favourite was Sophie's amazing Christmas Wreath which I have taken a photo of up above for you).

I am sorry if I didnt get to say goodbye at the end of the day to all my friends, but I hope you loved your day at Heartfelt too, and hopefully I will catch up with many of you at Convention in Brisbane in May 2013.  Here are a few snaps for you:

My demo:


One of my demonstration Projects:



The talented Ellen posing with Clare from Stampin'Up:

Sue Mitchell teaching at the Product Playground:





I'll pop back during the week and show you my other demonstration project.

Thank you Stampin'Up for a fabulous day! xx



No comments: