Friday 14 December 2012

Clearance Rack Blitz - Limited supplies so get in quick!





Wow! Stampin'Up are doing something I have never seen them do before!

They are temporarily taking over a hundred products OUT OF RETIREMENT with discounts up to 70 percent off retail-only while supplies last! There will be four different groups of products on sale during the next month. Here's what's on sale and when:


I'm really excited to see a few of the items on this list that were hugely popular. The "Dasher" reindeer for example, as well as previous Incolors, and old-style inkpads for only $4.50 (wow), 

Here's the next one (not available until the stated dates):


There are also two for January which I will put up for you in the next week or two.

So please check the lists because these items are ONLY available for the stated time period OR until the stocks run out. And you can be sure that some of the items will sell out quickly.

To orderjust email me by clicking HERE.  I will be putting through an order later today (If I order by today we are guarranteed to have it before Christmas)

I'll be back with more details soon... but check out the specials and let me know if there is something that you want.  Enjoy the specials!

No comments: