Tuesday 18 December 2012

The annual Writing of the Christmas Cards :-)




No prizes for guessing what I've been up to tonight.. yep... writing out some Christmas cards cause it's that time of year again!  One of the advantages of running Christmas card classes throughout the year is that come Christmas time I usually have quite a good stash of cards. Which is very cool as it really wouldnt be good form for me to purchase Christmas cards would it??

I wanted to let you all know that on 21st December Stampin'Up will hold its next Clearance Blitz with products up to 70% off.  After last week's efforts when a large number of items sold out on the very first couple of days I am not leaving anything to chance and plan on submitting my order for the clearance items as soon as I can. So... already some clever customers have sent me their lists of what they want.. if you would like to make the most of the sale and get your order in quickly too then I suggest that you EMAIL ME with a list of what you would like by Thursday (20th) and I will endeavour to get it for you ASAP. Of course you can still order after this time, but as the items are first in, best dressed, I cannot guarrantee what will still be in stock and what will be gone.

Click on the picture below to see the list.  Dont forget that the page numbers are from the 2011-2013 annual catalogue as these items are temporarily coming out of retirement to be on the clearance list.  Everything will be available only for the dates shown or until stocks run out.. whichever happens first.


To order, send me an email by clicking HERE.

No comments: