Saturday 2 March 2013

2 very different cards


As many of you know I have a bit of a love affair with window cards... I love to create them whenever I can.  And now that we have the Ovals framelits there are lots of new opportunities to make windows! Today I have been playing with my new "Oh Hello" stamp set (perfect day for creating - wet and a bit wintry) and using my favourite "Comfort Cafe" DSP.

This is my second card for Tuesday night's Stamp-a-Stack (we'll be making 3 of each card for a total of 6 with matching envelopes).  If you would like to come along I still have spots for both the Evening and the Day class - so just pick the one that suits your schedule best.  Here are the dates and times:

Tuesday 5th March @ 7.30pm
Wednesday 6th March @ 11am
Cost is $20 and everything is supplied. 

I would love to see you there!  Classes are held on the Central Coast and I can supply the address when you book in.  To book your spot email me by clicking HERE

Here is the other card we are making in case you missed the last post... this one is a kids card...


No comments: