Monday 11 March 2013

Beautiful Swallowtail Stamp



I have finally purchased for myself the gorgeous "Swallowtail" stamp from our latest Autumn Seasonal catalogue. (Although I borrowed the stamp to make the sample card shown here - which then confirmed to me that I needed to own it!)  Stampin'Up released this one at the beginning of February, and there have been so many lovely products to create with in this catalogue... I am sure I wont get to show you all of my ideas during the time the catalogue is current (until June) but I will give it my best shot :-)  Today's card is one from this week's Vellum techniques class.  (For you info, the Tuesday evening class is already full.. but if there is enough interest to run a second evening class I will certainly do so.)

I stamped the background cardstock ("Pool Party") with the En Francais background stamp, then stamped the butterfly in Black Stazon directly on to the Vellum. I have worked my colours on to the reverse side of the vellum which gives it a lovely soft effect.  The sentiment is the little "Just for you" stamp from the Pop-Up Posies Designer kit, also in the new latest Autumn catalogue.

If you wish to order any products for yourself, or need any information about any of the products mentioned (or even those that aren't!) then please click HERE and you will be directed to my email.

I hope you enjoy this little simple card today :-)

No comments: