Friday 1 March 2013

Birthday cards for Kids - make it at next week's Stamp-A-Stack


Next week is my first Stamp-a-Stack for 2013, and we are as always making 6 cards (3 each of 2 different designs).  This year my Stamp-A-Stacks have increased a little in price - now $20 - and will include envelopes.

One of my lovely customers has requested that we make some kids cards this time... so this is one of the cards that we will be making.  It's nice and bright.. and I think you could use it for a boy OR a girl.

Here are the dates and times:

Tuesday 5th March @ 7.30pm
Wednesday 6th March @ 11am
Cost is $20 and everything is supplied. 

If you would like to join us at this Stamp-a-Stack, please email me by clicking HERE. Places are limited. All materials and light refreshments are provided. I hope to see you there.

No comments: