Monday 1 April 2013

Sent with Love - available this month


From today (April 1st) we have a super cute stamp set, with coordinating DSP.  It's called "Sent with Love" and features some really cute images... I thought you would like to see my first card I created with it.  You can buy the stamps and paper as stand alone items, or there is also a great little bundle which features the stamps, DSP and Calypso Coral bakers twine at a 20% discount!  The "Sent with Love" stamps and matching paper will be available until April 30th, so contact me to get yours... or use the Online Ordering function.  Don't forget that I last week offered the first three people to order through my online store a $10 voucher... and i haven't used them all yet!  So to take up this offer.. click over on to my online store... its available 24 hours a day, and is available to any Australian residents.

Click HERE to see the promotion in more detail, and pics of the paper and images.   To go to my Online Store click HERE. 

And here is the full card for your viewing pleasure.  Enjoy!


No comments: