Sunday 28 April 2013

Spritzing Class Sneak Peek



What a gorgeous weekend we are having here on the Central Coast!

I thought you might like to see a little pic of one our projects from this week's Spritzing Class. This particular card features Spritzing of course.. but also masking and Direct-to-Rubber with Markers.  It's simple, but combines a few of my favourite techniques.  And with these gorgeous stamps and supplies from Stampin'Up.. its hard to go wrong. :-)

If you would like to make it with me I have two available class times this coming week:

Tuesday 30th April @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 1st May @ 11am.

We will be making three projects and exploring several Spritzing techniques.  Cost is $20 and all materials and refreshments are provided. I run Papercraft and Cardmaking classes on the Central Coast, and address details are given at time of booking.

If you would like to join us, just EMAIL ME and I will reserve your seat.  Class sizes are limited.

Hope you can join us.

No comments: