Tuesday 16 April 2013

When your friends and loved ones are overseas....



The world is much smaller than it once was... and yet, when we are separated from those we love, the gap seems so far!

So what should we do?  Send them a beautiful hand-made card of course!  And until June we have a limited release Stamp set to use.. its called "Sent with Love".  For me its particularly timely and meaningful, what with all the travel I am doing this year... (love all those little airplanes)... and that my significant other actually lives on the other side of the world.

I thought this card would be a worthy addition to tonight's Stamp-a-Stack.. and at time of writing there are still spots left if you wish to join us. I have tonight at 7.30 available (16th April 2013) and tomorrow 17th April at 11am. If either of those times suits you to come and make 6 cards on the Central Coast with me, then I would love to see you.  The cost is $20 and all materials are supplied.

Stampin'Up keeps bringing out cute sets and accessories for us to use. Come and see what's new, and use those creative muscles.

EMAIL ME if you would like to come along.

Here's a close up for you:




No comments: