Thursday 30 May 2013

2 Upcoming classes for you...



Next week I am running class to show how to use the Soda Pop Tops.  These are such useful little embellishments, and you can use them lots of different ways.  The class will cost $20, all materials are provided and you will go home with 3 projects.  The dates are:

Tuesday 4th June @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 5th June @ 11am

To reserve your class spot.....just EMAIL ME.  Classes are held on the Central Coast, and I can supply the address at time of booking. 

Then the following week on the 12th June I am re-running the very popular This and That Journal class.  I have 3 spots left at $60... but you need to book ASAP to secure this price which includes the This and That bundle (journal, rotary stamp, stickers, washi tape and Designer Series Paper pack) You will of course go home with the leftover products that you dont use from the pack. Alternatively you can pay $35 and receive everything to decorate the journal in-class (including the journal).  But you must pre-book so that I can purchase these products. 

Here is a little video to give you an idea of what the journal is like.. I love mine! 


Here is a pic of the cover of one of my journals. 




No comments: