Friday 14 June 2013

A little "Sneak Peek" from the upcoming Catalogue (and details of our Catalogue Launch)



So just a quick little card I put together on my craft table last night.  I am starting to play with some of the new stuff I got at Convention last month, and some freebies that I got from Stampin'Up. This one took less than 10 mins to throw together.. quite literally. It features our new Gingham Garden Washi Tape pack, and takes its colours from those tapes as well.  The main motif and words are from the new set called "Happy Day", and the splodges and splatters in the background are from a set called "Gorgeous Grunge".. think that one is going to get a lot of use! I punched out a couple of different shapes and accented them with a Vintage Faceted Designer button.

I've been created a couple of cards most days this week.. so I will have lots to show you over the next few weeks.  :-)

And speaking of showing you stuff... we are having a New Catalogue Launch! Here are the details:

Friday 5th July @ 7.30pm

Held at the Narara Valley Baptist Church Hall, 127 Narara Valley Drive, Narara

Cost is $20 and you will make 3 projects to take home. Supper and all materials are supplied. Prizes to be won.  Come along for a fun (and yes, noisy) night and see whats new in our awesome New Catalogue. You will need to RSVP to me as numbers are LIMITED.  You can email me by clicking HERE.  If we fill up that evening (which I expect we will) I will announce a second date.. possibly an afternoon.

(Please note that the picture you see here is not one of the projects we are making on the night)  I'm hoping to keep those a little secret til then. :-)

No comments: