Thursday 20 June 2013

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack next week - still spots left


I thought you might like to see one of the 2 card designs we are making next week at my first Christmas Stamp-A-Stack of the year. I am so glad the "Ornament Keepsakes" stamp set is currently still available for us to use and to purchase! Love it.. and all the awesome things you can make with it.

Right now, the day Stamp-A-Stack is almost full, but there are still a few spots left at the night one. To book into either, just email me :-)  Here are the details:

Tuesday 25th June @ 7.30pm

OR

Wednesday 26th June @ 11am

Cost for either class is $20.

You will go home with 6 lovely Christmas cards that you made yourself (3 each of 2 different designs).  All materials and refreshments are provided. I run cardmaking and papercraft classes on the Central Coast, and I would love to see you at a class soon!

CONTACT ME today to reserve your spot (numbers are limited)


No comments: