Wednesday 5 June 2013

Retirement Sell-out This Sunday!



Come along to my Retirement Party this coming Sunday 9th June! I am holding an afternoon tea and putting out all my retiring stock (ie all the stuff that is about to be discontinued when our catalogue comes to an end on the 30th June). Everything will be marked down to make way for new stock coming in July.  So if you would like to see what's on offer, come along, have a chat and a cuppa, and maybe grab yourself a bargain?!  You can even make a card if you choose to... but that is completely optional.

There will be two times available - 1pm and 3pm.

Numbers are limited for this event.. and so if you could RSVP for catering purposes I would be very grateful.  To book your spot, email me by clicking HERE.

If you find that you are unable to come along, you can always make a time to come and go through the items that are left in the next week or two.  Some items are pre-loved, some are brand new, but everything will be marked down.

And....if you bring a friend that has not been to my events before you will receive a thank you gift.

I will give you the address details when you RSVP... I am on the Central Coast. So if you are into papercrafting of any kind (card making, scrapbooking or other papery crafts) come along and get yourself a great deal. There will be stamps and stamp sets, Papers, BigShot dies (which also fit into Cuttlebugs and other die cutting machines), Ribbons, brads and various accessories.

I hope to see you there.

Linda xx

PS Yes, the aviary set is finally retiring, hence today's card to show you. If you want to see what else is on the 2013 Retirement List click HERE.

No comments: