Saturday 15 June 2013

This month's Stamp Club - a Masculine Card



This month's day stamp club is coming up this week, and this month's hostess has requested a Masculine project. So I am doing a great little project.. plus a Masculine card to go with it.  Thought I would show you the matching card... I think our new "This and That Epic Day" DSP works great for Masculine cards... and i combined it with "The Open Sea" stamp set for this card. I really like the result.

I do still have one space left in each of my two day stamp clubs (the evening club is full).  If you would like to get together with other papercraft enthusiasts once every 2 months then please contact me. Your only commitment is to spend a minimum of $50 in product each time (so thats every second month) and there are no other charges.  And you will get to be the hostess and receive a minimum of $50 in free product when its your turn to host. Club get togethers are held at my place, so you don't even need to clean the house! Just come along, make great projects, and enjoy!

To grab yourself a spot, email me by clicking HERE.

Enjoy today's card.

No comments: