Thursday 22 August 2013

Mixed Media Canvas Class - a Sneak Peek


If you've ever wanted to feel like an artist, but you're not sure where to start... Mixed Media is a great starting point. Next week I am running classes where you will create a Mixed Media Canvas... I'll show you some great tips to make something cool. I have put this now on so that people can make it for Father's Day if they wish.. but of course its suitable for any occasion, and so much fun to do that you might just want to do it for the fun of it.

I was going to give the one I have created away, but have decided I like it so much I cant part with it!  I thought I'd show you a Sneak Peek today, so you can see the colours we will be using.  I have one more thing I am going to add to it before I post the photo of the whole project... so stay tuned.  We will be using a variety of stamping tools and supplies, and you will love the way they work together.

If you would like to join us for this creative and beautiful class I have two dates available:

Tuesday 27th August @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 28th August @ 11am

Cost is $35 and includes all materials (including the canvas itself) and light refreshments.

To book your spot, click HERE to email me. Classes are held on the Central Coast NSW, and the address is supplied when you book in.

I hope you can make it along... I had lots of fun putting this project together, and know you will enjoy it too :-)

No comments: