Monday 19 August 2013

My US trip swaps... and a little treat for you



Some of you may have seen these before as I loaded them onto my Facebook business page... but I wanted to show them off again.  These were my Convention swaps for the US convention last month.  They were fun to make too! (I did a different take on these ones for my workshops this month too... might show you those in another post.)



And I also made these ones... which were my Incentive Trip swaps.  How lovely is that Wildflower Meadow stamp set?  I was really pleased with how these turned out.

So.. who wants one?  As it turns out I have a few left over.  And I've been thinking about how to get more of you guys out there registered and set up for online ordering.  So here's what I came up with... if you have registered for Online ordering by the end of August 2013, you will receive one of my Convention swap cards mailed out to you (you dont even need to make a purchase!)  Or if you place an Online order before the end of August, you will receive one of my Incentive Trip swaps! What do you think?? (Dont forget that this is only for Australian subscribers... I am not able to offer this online ordering experience if you are not an Australian resident - sorry about that!)

Here's a quick little Youtube video that I made to show you how to register... its really easy!  (And please be kind because this is my first Youtube video that I have published! I promise I will get better.. well I hope so!) Click HERE to view the video!




No comments: