Sunday 8 September 2013

Bonus Video: Simple MDS Page of my Holiday in the US

Here's the layout I was playing with today:



I showed you some of my Convention photos yesterday... and I still have more US trip photos to show you.  So stay tuned. But today I wanted to show you how I made a MDS layout of one of the photos from the holiday part of my trip - with my Fiance's family in Michigan.

I am really enjoying scrapping with MDS... in fact not only am I creating more pages than ever, it has also rekindled my love of traditional scrapbooking.  I love how easy and quick it is to use.  I've had a lovely weekend creating and playing with my photos.





I hope you enjoy this video.. it shows you how to create a simple page from start to finish.  Any questions please feel free to contact me and just ASK.

No comments: