Tuesday 3 September 2013

Festive Flurry for Christmas


Yes, I know, it's Summer at Christmas time. And I know it doesn't snow here. But snowflakes are just so beautiful who cares?

Our new Holiday Catalogue is now out and we have some gorgeous new Stamp sets and other Holiday products to play with! Today's card features the Festive Flurry stamp set (and matching die - they are available as a bundle if you want them both!) and I did it in one of our new colours, Smoky Slate, as well as some silver to make it a bit sparkly, and Crumb Cake.  The embellishment is one of our new "Frosted Finishes Embellishments" and to be truthful I dont think any photo does them justice. There is also some Silver 1/8" Ribbon on there and the sentiment is from the "Joy to the World" set, also in the new catalogue.

If you would like to see a catalogue click on the "Catalogues" tab at the top of this blog. Or send me an email and I will SEND YOU A NEW CATALOGUE to your address.

Dont forget too that I have upcoming Christmas classes where you can make a bunch of Christmas cards for your stash... the details are over on the right hand sidebar of this blog.

Enjoy xx

No comments: