Wednesday 2 October 2013

Calm Christmas in Blue and Silver


Today's card is one I made last week whilst visiting my friend Vanessa Webb at her house for a few days.  We had an awesome time creating up a storm.  The basic idea for this card came from one created by my team member Jo Hooper who makes such beautiful cards.  I liked that one of her cards had a circle behind the dove.. and thought I would use that idea for a card myself.

I think by now you would know that I am a big fan of blue and silver for Christmas! Really.. I need to go back to my Colour Coach and come up with something new! But I end up coming back to blue and silver anyway....

I've used the Calm Christmas stamp set (rrp $32.95 (w) or $25.95 (c) ) and the embossed background is made with the "Pretty Print" Embossing folder. ($13.95).  If you would like to make some Christmas cards with me.. come along to one of my upcoming classes and email me to book your spot. Or you can order your products to make your own cards by visiting my Online Store right here.  Just click on the "Shop Now" button.

Enjoy the card, and I'll be back with more soon :-)

No comments: