Wednesday 16 October 2013

Ooooh.. look what's coming next week! (And a little special..)



So Im not allowed to show you the actual product just yet... but today I sat down and made my first card with my new Circle Card Thinlits die... and this was the result. How easy are there?  Very impressed at how easy and quick it is to make a "flip card" (or "swing" card)... I've made these before with cutting and scoring and mucking about.. well not anymore! This is EASY!

So... there will be two Card Thinlits Dies styles available - the circle one (the one used to make this card) and the Label one... both will be available to customers on the 22nd October 2013 for a cost of
$55.95 (AUD)

Im also running a technique class next month to show you how to use these dies.. and give you some project ideas.  Here are the details:



Dates are:

 Tuesday November 12th @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 13th November @ 11am

If you preorder your thinlits before the class, your class will only be $10.  Otherwise this class is $25 and includes all materials to make 3 projects.  



But here's an extra specials for my readers:

Put your name down with me to order either of the Card Thinlits dies by Monday 21st October, and you will receive a pack of Paper Doilies (RRP $4.95) with your purchase. To take part in this special you need to CONTACT ME via email.  I will be placing the order on the 22nd October when the new dies are released.  So you only have a few days to be part of this deal.

Please note this is just a little special I am offering to my readers... its not available from other demonstrators or Stampin' Up.

Stay tuned for more awesome products made with these fun dies for your Big Shot.

Here's another pic of the above card when opened....



PS If you are interested in seeing a Video that shows how I created the background of this card with Paper Doilies.. scroll down and view my last post.  Its just a short video tutorial, but its a cute idea :-)

No comments: