Thursday 12 December 2013

Making Christmas Bon Bons (AKA Crackers) with the Envelope Punch Board



This week was one of my stamp club get togethers, and in the case of this particular club, it was our last get together as a club :-( So we made it extra special... and celebrated another awesome year together with a special Christmas theme. We made the Bon Bons you see in the above (and below) picture.. they are so easy to make with the Envelope Punch board! I used some of our Winter Frost Speciality Designer series Paper, and decorated them with the Festive Flurry stamps. Aren't they cute?

Below is a close up of the decoration on the outside. We filled them with choccies and silver tinsel. :-)

So... I am going to be starting another new stamp club in 2014.  If you would like to be part of one of these clubs, please email me and I can put your name down as interested.  If we have 5 or more people then we have enough to go ahead with the club... ideally I like to have 6 people. I usually hold the club events every second month, and each club member takes turns at being the "hostess".  This means all the club get togethers are held at my place, and the hostess brings lunch when it is her turn... but she also gets the free products on the order that month! So during the year, everyone gets to be the hostess once... and when its your turn, you will get some great freebies. Your only obligation is to spend $50 or more at each club day. So thats spending a minimum of $50 every second month... and its a great way to build up your supplies, whilst also learned new ideas and techniques at each club event.

I currently have 3 day clubs, and one night club. I am happy to run more of either night or day events if we have enough people to do so.

Just email me if you want more information.. or to put your name down. Looking forward to another year of Club in 2014.


No comments: